February 25th- March 3rd "Week #2"

Mileage for the Year 2013
391 miles

Mileage for the week 2/25- 3/3
71 miles

3/3
18 miles

Ran the first 13 on my Boston prep route.  Nice out and footing was great!  Then I came inside and finished my last 5 on the treadmill.  I was ready to be done.  Started at 7:30 pace and progressed down to 6:22 pace.  I know it will get easier.

3/2
8 miles

Beautiful day out!  Took it nice and easy to Dearmoun and back.  It was nice having the sun out.

3/1
11 miles

Ran my south loop and some extra at the end.  Snowing pretty good during the run, but footing was fine.  Felt pretty good, but my body is defiantly adapting to the training.

2/28
7 miles

Easy recovery pace today. Felt good, but wanted to take it easy.

2/27
12.5 miles

Progressive medium distance.  I started at 7:30 pace and slowly progressed down to 6:07 pace.  I felt pretty good and I'm feeling like a runner again.  Tried to concentrate on my form and leg turnover.  92-95 strides.

2/26
8.5 miles (8x100m striders)

General Aerobic pace right after school with some striders. I felt pretty good and the striders felt good as well.

2/25
6 miles

Super easy.  Felt yesterday's long run in my feet this morning.  I'll toughen back up soon.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Anchorage, Alaska, United States
Age- 41 Occupation- Phy Ed/Athletic Director/Wrestling Coach @ South Anchorage High School

Blog Archive